July 04, 2013

Follow me with Bloglovin :)

As I never liked Google Friend Connect anyway, its disappearance doesn't affect me too much. Yesterday I decided to give you another option of following my blog - Bloglovin. A lot of bloggers have this option and I thought it's not a bad idea :D
Here's a great post about how to know your way around Bloglovin - Google Reader is Closing: A Comprehensive How-to for Loving Bloglovin'.
You can find my blog here - Sascha Mein.

Avand in vedere ca oricum nu mi-a placut niciodata Google Friend Connect, disparitia sa nu ma afecteaza prea mult. Ieri am decis sa-ti dau o alta optiune de a-mi urmari blogul - Bloglovin. Multi bloggeri au aceasta optiune si m-am gandit ca nu e o idee rea :D
Aici este o postare foarte buna despre cum sa te descurci pe Bloglovin - Google Reader is Closing: A Comprehensive How-to for Loving Bloglovin'.
Poti gasi blogul meu aici -  Sascha Mein.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Multumesc pentru vizita si iti doresc o zi super!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite/ Te rog sa fii politicoasa =)